Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Use of this site
- Use of the Oath website by Niche Publishers is conditional upon the acceptance of these terms & conditions. Usage of the website signifies consent for these terms. If you cannot agree to the below terms and conditions then you must not use the website.
the Oath magazine offers content for the legal industry. That being established, every member registered with us has their own password and email address, which is their unique, private information and hence must not be shared with anyone else. Members will not assist anyone who is not a registered user to the website to gain undue access to the content hosted on the website. Members will also not create additional registered accounts to abuse the functionality of the site, or to pass yourself as another user.
It is the member’s responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of their password and for all activity that occurs under the member’s user name and password. Niche Publishers and therefore the Oath magazine will not assume liability for situations where the member’s password is used by someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your account and to ban you from registering a new account if the security of your account is compromised in any way and for any reason.
Many of the Oath magazine’s users are also expert contributors of content to the publication and hence content on the website. This content is limited to text, photographs and comments only.
Niche Publishers accepts no liability for any error or omissions printed, however caused. The opinions and views contained in this website are not necessarily those of the publisher. Readers are advised to seek specialist advice before acting on information published in this website which is provided for general use and may not be appropriate for the readers’ particular circumstances. The ownership of trademarks is acknowledged. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form without the permission of the publisher in writing.
Submission of any User
Content is subject to the following terms:
- Users who want to submit content must give written acknowledgement that the submission is original and that the user owns the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- All permissions with respect to people featured or referred to, must be obtained.
- All references to any other published content must be duly indexed.
- Users must acknowledge that any breach of these conditions may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify Niche Publishers in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing your content submission, including consequential losses.
- Users must not send materials that contain viruses, worms, or any other destructive elements. Insults, threats, defamatory comment, dissemination of confidential material, pyramid or other soliciting schemes, or actions meant to disrupt or abuse other users are also prohibited.
Safety, Complaints, and Reporting Abuse
As users of this website, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details when using this website.
If you become aware of any misuse of the site or wish to complain about any User Content or material on the site or believe any of your rights have been violated e.g. your copyright infringed, you have been defamed etc., you can notify us by clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ link.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website (including without limitation the text, graphics and other content) are owned or controlled by Niche Publishers and/or its partners.
You may download and print extracts from the site and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on this website.
Any reproduction and dissemination of the material on the website will need written permission along with due crediting of the Oath magazine and the issue number. The design, arrangement and look and feel of this website are also the copyright of Niche Publisher and/or its partners and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced.
The trademarks, trade names and logos displayed on this website are the property of Niche Publishers and/or its partners or other third parties. Users must not use without written permissions from Niche Publishers.
Niche Publishers has sole authority in memberships to the content of this website. If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with any of these terms and conditions, the company has full authority, to cancel your access to the registration areas of the site immediately without the need for any explanation.
Any personal information collected from this website will be used by us in accordance with the relevant UAE regulations and legislations.
Last updated: July 30, 2018.